- Plural registration of an Account by one User is prohibited (An individual person may create only one Account). Block of an Account does not grant rights to register a new Account.
- You agree you will not sell or transfer your Account to a third person. One Account is owned by one physical person.
- Administration of the Website is not bound to check any content Users post on the Website.
- You may not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic content via the Service.
- You must not defame, abuse, harass people or entities and you must not post confidential information via the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (international, federal, state) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (including links to third resources).
- You may not pretend to be a different User or a representative of any organisation or a community (including but not limited to the Website staff) if you do not have sufficient rights.
- You may not spam (including comments, messages, news).
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
- You agree to comply with copyright laws. You must not transfer or distribute any software without the consent of the right holder.
- It is prohibited to post:
- single-type projects more than once a month;
- projects which result may lead to any damage (financial, reputational risk etc.) of third-party resources.
Responsibility of the parties
- Administration of the Website guarantees that all data and content posted by a User will be used only for presentation purposes.
- By creating an Account a User agrees on the facts that:
- The Agency may use data to search for suitable Projects;
- The Agency may invite he or she to any corresponding Projects;
- User will be subscribed to the Website's partners' e-mailing list.
- ask a User to edit any posted Content or edit it independently;
- delete any Content (published Projects, News or Resumes);
- refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason;
- block an Account.
- If your Account is blocked by Administration you may contest this decision individually in our official groups on Facebook and VK.